Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Apples! Glorious Apples!

Today is the first day of the A to Z April Challenge 2011 being hosted by several fabulous bloggers.

Arlee Bird's Tossing It Out

Jeffrey Beesler's World of the Scribe
Alex J. Cavanaugh
Jen Daiker at Unedited
Candace Ganger's The Misadventures in Candyland
Karen J Gowen at Coming Down the Mountain
Stephen Tremp's Breakthrough Blogs
 
Be sure to click on the link to the right or one of their links above to check them out.

For A today, I'd like to talk about my favorite springtime fruit. APPLES. We have people come to our house every year around this time and sell fresh off the tree, flavorful, fantastic apples. I can't get over how great they taste. I'm loving them. Soooo much!!!

So, go out and have an apple. You won't be sorry.

What's your favorite springtime fruit?

Happy April Fool's, too. Any great stories out there.

I once told my mom my arm was broken. I cried and everything. She wasn't too happy about it. Heh Heh!!!

Happy Friday!!

I also had to mention these pants, by Nelly. I'm not super fond of the gold writing on the butt, but I love the way they make your assets look. =D

Hugs and Kisses!!! xoxoApple Bottoms - APPLE POCKET LUREX JEAN
Mwah. =D.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar