I headed into the Arnotts sale first, and it was actually really easy to shop in, no rails jam packed with clothes or tables piled high with accessories. To me, it looked like Arnotts on any other day. Naturally it wasn't long until the magpie in me was drawn to something shiny. Just look at these fabulous cuffs!! They're from Coast and were reduced from €26 each to €6.50 each! You couldn't say no to that! One for me and one for my Mam :)
After that I headed down to Mango and Topshop, and found the best bargain of my life!! Ok maybe that's a bit dramatic, but it was one of those right place, right time moments. A few weeks back, I had seen and tried on a lovely pink (last pink thing, I swear!!) Topshop dress. It was €70, but I just wasn't willing to pay that much. So I was only delighted when I saw it in my size on the sale rail for €30!! I couldn't pass up a bargain like that! I brought it to the till and my eyes lit up when the girl asked did I have a student card!! So I only paid €27, yay!!!
Next stop was Penneys, I'm heading to Macklemore in Marley Park on Thursady so was on the hunt for some rain gear. Look how cute these wellies are! They were only €9, so hopefully they'll do the job!! If I'm feeling anyway creative over the next few days I might jazz them up a bit, maybe some glitter and what not :)
In the meantime I got my Mam her present and by about 7pm my arms and feet were killing me, but that wasn't going to stop me. I headed over to Temple Bar to browse the Thursday night market and while I was there I popped into Urban Outfitters. The sale was on in there too and thankfully it was nice and quiet, so I grabbed a few dresses from the Pins & Needles range to try on. I was torn between three very similar dress but settled on this off white, lacy one. It's a bit see through so I haven't decided if I'll use it as a kaftan or if I'll just be a bit brazen and wear it out...probably the latter :) And if that wasn't enough I found this small white stud bag for €12, it's quite similar to a very expensive Zara one I had my eye on, and will be a perfect across body bag for Macklemore.
I literally shopped till I dropped, but am delighted with my purchases! I paid €100 for all the above items, which would have been €260 full price. So at least I'll have a bit of spare cash for the River Island sale, which I predict will be any day now!
Happy Sale Shopping!
X
X







0 Yorumlar