It was a calm morning, temperature 65 degrees, and sunny.
Walked around both cemeteries, the ball park, and around town.
A friend Sharon in town was having a yard sale and I hadn't
seen her in quite a while so stopped to talk.
Joyce another woman I met walking some time ago was having the
yard sale with her so it was nice to see her again too.
You may remember me mentioning George who I stop to talk to
once in a while, Joyce is his wife.
He was there too so we all had a nice little visit.
Haven't seen Joy for a few days but she was out again today.
They went down the shore for a few days and she walked along the beach.
She said it was nice to get back home and walk where it is nice and cool.
Sure was nice to be outside walking this morning.
Walked 6 miles
Found a dime
🌤 🚶♀️ 😃 💰
Besides the deer we had a few more visitors out back this morning.
A couple of bulls, and a cow from next door were keeping our
weeds down. After a while they wandered back home again.
In this first picture take notice of the old tree stump off to the left.
I wonder if you see what I see.
Looks like a wolf with his head back howling at the moon.
I know someone who has a birthday tomorrow so baked a Chocolate Cake.
Recipe is on the Hershey Cocoa can and
one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever had.
Recipe HERE.
A three layer cake, with chocolate pudding between one layer,
and raspberry jam between the other, iced in whipped cream.
I made the cake and the pudding and
Ken made the whipped cream icing and put the cake together.
Thanks for stopping by.
A happy day to you. 🙂
👩🏻🦳 happyone ❤️
Comment Replies:
MsBB - Think the problem of the garden is too much rain, doesn't get enough sun and the up and down temperatures. Read that causes the plants to be stressed and lose the blooms.
Daisies get a bit more sun but not enough to notice. No room for eggplants to be among the daisies.
Yes, we lived in Scotland for 4 years when Ken was stationed in Edzell.
Wrote a post about it HERE back in 2016.






0 Yorumlar