 |
| Sort of a space filler that I did up for this. |
I've been working on a One Page Dungeon for the Contest of the same name, and yet being a verbose person, despite my best efforts, I couldn't cram this concept into anything less then two page. It's almost a dungeon generator of sorts - kind of like what I've been doing for the wreck hunting in my current ASE campaign. Anyhow since it was 90% done before I gave up on fitting it onto a page, I give it to the public as two! I sort of envision it in the same world as Brittlestone Parapets or The Prison of the Hated Pretender - a post-apocalypse of a purely magical variety.
STONE SHIPS - PDF |
| Maps are what really takes up space |
Take a look at the PDF and download yourself a way to generate dying earth style abandoned vessels that might make an astute player think of the German High Seas Fleet, and it's scuttling at Scapa Flow.
0 Yorumlar