Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GW - Makin' Life Easier




As I was assembling my Sternguard squad the other day, I couldn't help but feel a sense of contentedness while building the models. This is not usually the norm when working with metal miniatures that need assembly. But one of the things that GW has been doing of late is incorporating notches or pegs during the sculpt to help the hobbyist obtain the right fit for the model. I was impressed with how well the models fit together, which minimized the amount of time I have to hold the model together with my fingers. It also (at least for me) reduces the number of times I actually have to pin an infantry model.

By the way, I ordered these pinning kits from Privateer Press that come in different sizes and also come with the appropriate sized drill bit. I used them on a couple of models and they work pretty well and unless you pin every single component one set should last you a good while.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar