Hi gents,
Got these back the other week after being re based ,I have decided that the French will be based 3 ranks deep as per a suggestion by the war office have to say I was a bit unsure at first, but now I think it looks just right.Quite a few French battalions arriving to the collection this weekend and possibly more Spanish buildings from Touching History if Paul finishes these.
Got these back the other week after being re based ,I have decided that the French will be based 3 ranks deep as per a suggestion by the war office have to say I was a bit unsure at first, but now I think it looks just right.Quite a few French battalions arriving to the collection this weekend and possibly more Spanish buildings from Touching History if Paul finishes these.
| Perry figures. |
| Having the French based 3 ranks deep. |
| Will have some extra voltigers singlely based. |
| These painted by Dave Jarvis |
| Buildings in the back ground by Touching History. |
| More at the weekend. Cheers Willie |

0 Yorumlar