Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fear Itself

Anyone watched that? Fear Itself? It's pretty good! Pretty weird! Just started on it last night, just curious.

Anyway!!

This week marks the beginning of the hunt for that dream agent. I'm grateful I never tried with my first novel and decided to give another one a try before approaching anyone. I've learned a lot since starting out. That's the beauty of this whole gig. Ever day you write you learn more.

But this is very new. It's terrifying. It's exciting. And every time I think about submitting my little novel to a professional I want to vomit and jump for joy at the same time. (what a mess that would be...)

I run and check my query every half hour. I double check...triple check my agent list. I scour their website/blog and am on the verge of stalking the ones on twitter(Gimme a little credit, I have some restraint...right now...)

And all the while think "Oh God, what am I doing!?" while another thought, an excited thought that sparks unwanted hope pops in-"I can do this."

But mostly I know: whatever will be, will be!


General Updates:
  • Almost broke my right elbow Saturday mowing the grass. Weird? I'm accident prone that way. The weird way.

  • Buffy marathon this weekend rocked. Only halfway through season 2, which is awesome. I savor Buffy. Is that weird? It's all for Spike, though. Mmmmmm Spike...

  • A friend lent me 16 Stephanie Plum novels. They. Are. Bitching! My mom has been hassling me since they came out to read them, but I have always blown her off. She totally got a ridiculous "I told you so" moment on Sunday. There. Happy Mothers Day, you were right! ;) 
What's new with you guys?

Happy Monday!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar