Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

~Thank You~ !!!

I'd like to thank everyone who took a gander at last week's vanity auctions on eBay!

~ Thank You~ !!!


I am happy to say that all five sold, and four are on the way to their new owners! It is so exciting to know that something I made is going to live on in other dollhouses! What could be more flattering than that? :O)

Here are this week's grouping of five. The bidding started on Sunday with an opening bid of $.99. Even if you don't need a vanity, it's fun to watch the bidding!

White Marble




Old West Hotel




Nautical



Shabby Pink Bucket Sink




Contemporary Square





Here's the link to the page with all of them:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/tiny-little-smithy/m.html?item=123116728471&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

These end, and then the last group of five auctions will begin on Sunday.

I hope to be back on Thursday with an update on the cabinets for the Storybook's kitchen. Here's a sneak peek at what I'm working on...




Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Jodi

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar