Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

October Beauty

Celebrating beautiful October . . .
while it lasts :) 

Winter will be here before we know it.

 Our Mums are still looking lovely
even though we have been having frost. 


We spent some of our time this weekend
cleaning up leaves.

 Although some are still hanging on.

 I was looking around the yard
taking pictures and noticed how pretty
 the texture of the wood pile looked 
in the afternoon sunlight. 


And the windmill blade . . . 


It is amazing how when you slow down
and look around you . . .
there is beauty everywhere :)


I'll close with these two pictures . . .
Steve made sausage this weekend
and here it is in the smoker.


Now that's beautiful and tasty, too :)

October is almost over.
Cold weather is right around the corner.

Are you ready?
 I'm not, but that won't stop it from coming, LOL.

Have A Lovely Day
&
Keep Smiling!

Your blogging sister
Connie :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar