Hello there! It's one of my favorite weeks of the year! Life slows down for a bit and I LOVE spending time with the family.
Of course there's the shopping too. ;) I'm not one to leave the house to shop on Black Friday though -- are you? I prefer to stay on the couch in my pj's and shop from home. If you're like me, I have some fun gift ideas for you this week!
Yet again I've gathered a group of AWESOME bloggers and we're all sharing some of our favorite things. Anything goes! Home decor, beauty, fashion -- whatever. I think you'll love it!
You can see all of the bloggers joining in at the bottom of my post, but first I'm sharing my faves. (You can see last year's post for even more ideas!)
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience.
See my policies and disclosure page for more information.
My first favorite is one we recently purchased. Our neighbors have the CUTEST dogs and snuggle up in their dog bed. We purchased the smaller version for our dog and...
The dog hasn't touched it but the cats LOVE it. It's called the Snoozer pet bed and it's sooo cozy. The top stands up so they can snuggle up inside. It's not cheap but it's a well made bed that will last a long time.
This product is PERFECT around the holidays, but we use them all year. If you have a hard to reach plug or lamp and want an easy way to turn it on, these remote control plugs are a huge help!:
They are great for Christmas trees, lights on railings and mantels...all over. I bought the one above for the sconces above our bed. They are just slightly too high to reach comfortably, so I plugged them both into this and now we just push a button. Awesome!
This option caught my eye too -- you can control anything that plugs in with your phone:
Read the full post




0 Yorumlar